What is an STSM?
- STSMs are inter-laboratory exchange visits, which aim to strengthen existing COST Actions.
- They allow scientists to go to an institution or laboratory in another COST country to foster collaboration, to learn a new technique or to take measurements using instruments and/or methods not available in their own institution/laboratory.
- STSMs are particularly intended for Early Stage Researchers (ESR).
- Period: min. 5 working days and max. 3 months. For ESRs up to 6 months
- The maximum contribution for a mission of 3 months is 2500 Euros or up to 6 months and 3500 Euros for ESRs
Who can apply?
MODENA has a budget to support a number of STSMs which are relevant to modelling nanomaterial toxicity. This may be applied for by:
- Undergraduate students, PhD-students, early stage researchers
- Researchers with their lab in on of the current member states of this COST Action
- Researchers with a proposal related to the topic of this COST Action
If you would like to apply for a grant, please click here for full details of the STSM Application and Review Process.
Any queries, or additional supporting information requested should be sent to the Action Chair Lang Tran (email@example.com) and the STSM Co-ordinator Janeck Scott Fordsmand (firstname.lastname@example.org).